Why attend this conference?
- Opportunity to learn from renowned experts in hematology and oncology
- Interactive panel sessions with experts
- CME credits
- Scientific sessions featuring latest research in hematology and oncology
- Complimentary access to conference video recordings
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch
- Free wifi in conference halls
- Networking opportunities with top hematology and oncology experts
ICAHO 2017 CME INFORMATION
The 5th International Conference on Advances in Hematology and Oncology (ICAHO 2017) has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Ada Canyon Medical Education Consortium and the Binaytara Foundation. The Ada Canyon Medical Education Consortium is accredited by the Idaho Medical Association and the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Ada Canyon Medical Education Consortium designates this live activity for a maximum of 13.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Click here for accommodation and transportation information.
Click here to submit abstract to present at ICAHO 2017. Learn about merit award for junior faculties, fellows, and residents.