The goal of 5th International Conference on Advances in Hematology and Oncology (ICAHO 2017) is to improve the care of hematology and oncology patients by updating the hematology and oncology care providers about the new developments in the field. This ICAHO 2017 conference also provides attendees with opportunities to interact and network with top experts in hematology and oncology.
There have been several new developments in the field of hematology and oncology. There is a need for educational sessions for healthcare providers involved in the management of hematologic malignancies and solid tumors.
Educational Objectives of ICAHO 2017 conference
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- State common treatment options available to patients with hematologic malignancies and solid tumors.
- Identify indications, contra-indications, and side effects of available treatment options for cancer patients.
- Provide appropriate counseling and care to cancer patients receiving treatments, including immunotherapy, for their diseases.
- Provide appropriate care and counseling to patients receiving palliative care.
- Interpret and implement relevant data presented at ASCO 2017 meeting.